Vortex Pneumatics, manufactures, installs and services HVAC and dust control equipment for mines, cement plants and other mineral processing plants. In addition to dust systems, Vortex fabricates and installs hoods/ducting for HVAC & dust control systems in mines and cement plants. Vortex provides the following services:
● Dust extraction systems including conveyor transfer points, car unloaders, chutes, spouts, and any other area where dust control is required● Material transfer systems using blowers to transfer collected material to a central location● Replacement bags and spare parts for baghouses● Repairs and upgrades to existing dust control equipment including fans, airlocks etc.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Dust Collection Systems for Mines and Quarries
• GPC Cyclone – Compact design allows for retrofit intotight areas. Will increase removal efficiency and decrease baghouse maintenance.
• S-Collector Cyclone – Designed for abrasiveapplications. Will increase baghouse and filter life.
• Double Dump Valve – Airlock will handle bulky materials.
• Vacu-Valve – Economical airlock for Fine free flowing dust such as sand, rock dust, cement dust.
• Knife Gate – Manual and pneumatic control of storage vessel discharge.
Ventilation Design & Consideration For Mines
Providing ventilation to underground mining operations, mining ventilation engineers will put together a complex system to ensure a mine is operated both safely and economically.
Mine ventilation systems consist of one or more primary ventilation fans and many booster fans to move air underground, through the drifts (tunnels).